The Governor of Abia State, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Ph.D invites the following dignitaries for the Commendation/Tribute Service in honour of the former Military Governor of the old Imo State, Late Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu on Thursday 14th October, 2021 at Michael Okpara Auditorium, Umuahia by 10.00am prompt.
Those invited are:
– The Deputy Governor, Rt. Hon. Sir, Ude Oko Chukwu Ph.D
– The Speaker and Members of the State House of Assembly,
– The Chief Judge of the State and President Customary Court of Appeal Abia State
– All serving Commissioners and Commissioner nominees
– The State Head of Service
– The Chief of staff and Deputy Chief of Staff
– All Permanent Secretaries and their management team
– Heads of Parastatals and their management team
– The Chairman People’s Democratic Party and His Executives Members
– All Local Government Chairmen, their Deputies and Councilors
– The Chairman, Abia Council of Traditional Rulers, his Executives and Chairmen 17 LGA’s Traditional Rulers Council.
– The Commandant Nigeria Naval Finance and Logistics College Owerrinta
– Brigadier general 14 Brigade Ohafia
– The Comptroller Correctional Immigration Service
– The Commissioner of Police
– Assistant Inspector General of Police Zone 9 Police Headquarters
– The Commandant Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp
– The Sector Commander FRSC.
– Market Union Executives in the State
– Executives of Nigerian Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW)
– Executives of the organized Labour
– Media Practitioners
All should be seated before the arrival of the Governor
All Covid-19 protocols will be strictly observed.
BARR. CHRIS EZEM
Secretary to Abia State Government