nAbia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, has directed the setting up of a committee to verify the projects listed by Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) as either completed or ongoing in the state.
The committee which is made up of the following members are to report their findings to the Secretary to the State Government, Barr Chris Ezem, within two weeks:
1. Bishop Sunday Onuoha (Chairman)
2. Elder Nwala Richard (Secretary)
3. Engr Uzor Nwankwo (Member)
4. Mr Gabriel Aguwa Paul (Member)
5. Chief Jude Ndukwe (Member)
The Secretary to the State Government is expected to inaugurate the committee at noon on Monday,
December 9, 2019, as well as issue detailed terms of reference to them.
Chief John Okiyi Kalu
Honorable Commisioner for Information